Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Sound Bite-Like Attempt to Say Where I Stand

There are websites sprining up all over that attempt to give bubble gum answers as to who I should support politically based on sound bite questionaires. I did this one out of curiousity, rather than the need to know where I stand with the candidates, but here's the results anyway:
90% Fred Thompson
88% Mitt Romney
85% Tom Tancredo
84% Mike Huckabee
79% John McCain
68% Ron Paul
60% Rudy Giuliani
35% Bill Richardson
29% Hillary Clinton
25% John Edwards
24% Barack Obama
24% Joe Biden
20% Chris Dodd
13% Mike Gravel
7% Dennis Kucinich

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz
29% agreement with Hillary Clinton? Are you kidding me? I'm the Anti-Hillary. If she says something, I'll believe whatever the opposite is. Additionally, where's Duncan Hunter? He's probably even more in agreement with my views than Fred Thompson is, and we agree on a lot. The 7% that I am alleged to agree with Dennis Kucinich does not happen to be on UFO's.

No comments: