Thursday, January 04, 2007

I like stupid survey posts

I decided that since I should be working right now (not really, I took my break late, but still...) I needed to add a short survey found rather randomly through Google. I did this because everybody does it on their blogs, and I didn't want to be left out of the cool kids clique. So here goes:

4 Jobs I've Had in My Life...
1. QC Manager
2. Showroom Operations Manager
3. PIMP (Product Information Manager for Personnel)
4. Movie Theatre Assistant Manager (and usher)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over...(and do!)
1. Stripes
2. Caddyshack
3. The Buccaneer
4. Rio Bravo/El Dorado (almost the same movie, but I love 'em both equally)

4 Places I've lived...
1. Oak Grove, Kentucky
2. San Diego CA
3. Camarillo, CA
4. Brooklyn, NY

4 TV Shows I Love to Watch...
1. The Ultimate Fighter
2. Jericho
3. Modern Marvels
4. Biker Build Off

4 Places I've Been on Vacation...
1. New Orleans, LA
2. Miami, FL
3. Oahu, Hawaii
4. Agua Dulce, CA

4 Websites I Visit Daily...
1. South Park Pundit.com
2. Lightfighter.net
3. Zombie Hunters.com
4. Yahoo.com

4 of My Favorite Foods...
1. Carne Asada Burrito with sour cream and cheese added
2. Rolled Tacos with sour cream and cheese added
3. Carne Asada Nachos with Sour Cream and Cheese Added
4. Pulled pork and ribs, wet.

There ya have it! This is at least mildly entertaining, so as long as I can find short ones, I'll keep doing this.

No comments: