Thursday, September 14, 2006

Karma strikes again! The hits just keep on comin'!

Oh, man, I'm gettin' a good chuckle out of this. First, Supernova picks the wrong guy, then we find out they picked the wrong name! Somehow, a band that's been around for about a decade claims to have copyrighted the name, and managed to get an injunction against the New 'Nova. I don't really know how they managed to pull that off, since this is hardly the first time more than one band has had a name. I guess Jill Gioia was right: everything in rock has already been done. Including picking the wrong singer! LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Words cannot express how little I care. I can't believe you, of all people, fell for reality TV. And its not good reality TV, like "Pick the Next Playboy Playmate" or "Marksmanship 101." It's the ghey kind of reality TV.

Haji said...

what else is there to watch on Tuesday and Wednesday before basketball season starts up again? If ya wanna see stupid TV with guns, check out the torture test on "Shooting Gallery". You complained that I wasn't posting enough. This is what you get.

Anonymous said...

OK, just write more about something else... ;)

Tuesday's in "House" BTW - one of the best shows ever created. Wednesday is baseball and South Park. Only OLN show I watch is "Wanted: Ted or Alive" cuz its funny sometimes.

Haji said...

No day is ever baseball day. Baseball, to put it simply, sucks. That season is at least 120 games too long. House...eh. I don't really care about it. I've tried to get into it, and its not doing enough for me to make a point of watching it. Network TV, especially now that ESPN has MNF, sucks dem balls. Spike is a Godsend.