What started as a simple PM to one of the moderators on the forum I administrate turned into a get together of Las Vegas Lightfighters (known both coloquially and warmly as LF'ers) and all their toys. My friends have the best toys.
Present at the shoot were:
- A civilian owned Knights Armament SR15 M4. I know; I didn't believe it till I saw it, either
- LFT15 Carbine serial #1
- Various M4's of the suppressed and unsuppressed varieties
- A very cool .45 ACP MAC-10
- A couple of Steyr AUG's, one in 9mm. That gun on full auto was FUN!
- HK-53, knicknamed Black Sex after having shot her. Even more FUN than the AUG
- An M60, MG42, RPD and an M1919 machine gun
There were more, such as an M1A with a Crane stock on it, a big fat pile of handguns, and enough ammo to make Sarah Brady cry. Twice. It was the bestest day in the world. There's video to prove it: