Monday, May 16, 2011

News: My blog is still NC-17. The people rejoice!

Back in, what, '07 I think, I found a link to a site that gives a movie rating to blogs, and now to facebook and stuff. Just because I got curious, I had to have it rated again. Of course, there's even more references to guns-I shot some new pics of the carbine again, so yet more gun posting will be happening-so of course I kept my rating. What's different, though, is that the stuff that brought me that rating originally isn't the same stuff that does it now, other than guns. I'm OK with that.
OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets
This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
  • gun (48x)
  • shoot (16x)
  • dead (7x)
  • kill (4x)
  • dangerous (3x)
  • zombie (2x)
  • steal (1x)

1 comment:

Mick said...

Geez mate, and you haven't even gotten to the essential party conversation starters of sex, recreational substances and religion!