Friday, May 15, 2009

I wish I had video skills. Pelosi is beggin' to be mocked!

I'm sure you've seen the classic Badger Badger Badger movie. It's been on the 'net for quite a while. It's quite funny, really; I like it.

But now is when I wish I had some video editing skills. I saw Nancy Pelosi lying her ass off on TV this morning, saying she didn't know about water boarding, when we all know she was thoroughly briefed on it. She's trying to cover her substantial butt, and the documentation says the opposite of what she's claiming. In the history of the human race, that's been called lying the whole time.

So, that being the case, for some reason the first thing I thought of while watching her lie was the Badger Badger Badger video, but with different lyrics. Something like this:

Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar

Nancy! Nancy!
(repeat)
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
Liar
A snake! A snake! Snake! A snake! Ohhhhh it's a snake!!
Liar
Liar
Liar...

If you have the skills, feel free to use this idea. Just make sure I get to see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speakin' of snakes, I killed one last week. And that is a major thing. Why? Because I am effing terrified of them. When I was little and stupid, I used to pick up snakes all the damn time. But when I grew up, something changed. I STARTED FREAKING OUT when I would see one. So last week, one was in my yard, and I KILLED, actually, I KILT it...that is much worse.

NotClauswitz said...

Old Freddy Mercury tune from the late seventies was, "Liar!" - pretty good tune.