Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hell Yeah I Voted Today

Got my ballot cast this morning before work; just barely before work! The line was pretty impressive. I'm glad to see people getting out to vote for a change. Not "vote for change", but voting rather than not voting.

And, since this is my blog and I can say whatever the hell I want to, I'm gonna state this as clearly and succinctly as I can: if you voted for Obama and voted for democrats in the House and the Senate, you've ruined America for many generations to come. That inexperienced spacktard of a junior Senator's moronic ideas are going to drive America's economy and standing as an economic, business, and military power into the ground. The buzzword of "McCain is Bush's third term" doesn't mean nearly as much, or be anywhere near as damaging as Obama being Carter's second term. If that's how you voted, you screwed up and I will blame you long after Obama's impeachment has forced him from office.

2 comments:

NotClauswitz said...

Doesn't mean nothing compared to Hugo Chavez's first term, Fidel Castro's first term, or what might have been: Obama's cousin hard-core militant Muslim-Marxist and ethnic cleanser Raila Odinga's first term...

NotClauswitz said...

And don't forget the disaster that's gonna happen to Healthcare when it get gubb'mentized. Worse yet, worthless hideous scumbucket douche maggot-people like Jamie Gorelick will be hired to run it - and she'll still make $5 Mil a year ruining us.