Tuesday, October 14, 2008

so far so good

I haven't done much since being here in San Diego, other than relaxing as hard as I possibly can and eating Messican food. I've been here about six days so far, and I've been to Buenos Dias Taco Shop (Jackson Drive in La Mesa) almost every day. In fact, that was the first stop on the way to my brother's place from the airport.

I've successfully watched MNF with Josh and Matty, and talked to a goodly number of old and new friends. I'm off to meet Battle Monkey, one of the LF brotherhood, for lunch at Casa De Bandini's in Old Towne, another favorite haunt from the 25 years that I lived here.

I'm gonna be gettin' together tomorrow night with some old friends, and then heading up to Orange County (the real OC, not the one where OCC is from) for another LF meet-and-greet. They're always fun. Somewhere in there I gotta try to get together with a couple more friends; with jobs and families and bills it can be tough to do, but I'll see what I can make happen, amidst relaxing the hell out of this place. lol!

I'm not at all looking forward to going back to work on Monday.

No comments: