Friday, July 20, 2007

Well, lookee there.

I saw this rating thing posted over at Josh's place. Since his language is more...colorful than mine, I expected to rate more along the lines of a PG or PG-13. Lo and behold!



By the numbers, I guess I'm even more NC-17-ier than Josh is! More talk of guns, bro!
This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

* gun (33x)
* shoot (7x)
* ass (5x)
* crap (3x)
* knife (2x)
* zombie (1x)


Can you believe I've referenced things as crap three different times???

2 comments:

Josh said...

I wonder when "gun" became a bad word...

Haji said...

They're biased against knives and zombies, too. Must be a communist organization. For some reason, it didn't register that I called Senator Byrd a jackass. I guess that word's OK for young 'uns.